Meet Fujifilm ZAC, the new evolution in plate processing!
The FLH-Z Series of plate processors is designed for use with Fujifilm's 'lo-chem' range of thermal CTP plates. Each processor in the range incorporates Fujifilm's unique intelligent 'ZAC' microprocessor control system which helps achieve consistent, high quality plate production with minimal chemistry usage and maintenance.
- Full bath of developer can now develop up to 15,000m2 of plates resulting in substantial savings in developer consumption.
- Maintaining perfect developer activity allows the developer bath life to be greatly extended beyond the norm for developing systems.
- Typically can achieve bath life figures four or more times greater than normal plate processing systems.
- The chemistry used for processing plates in a ‘ZAC’ system is a nonsilicate-based recipe. This makes a much longer bath life possible without the increase in developer sludge and filter blockages.
- Because of the way ‘ZAC’ processors intelligently control replenisher delivery, they are more stable making it much easier to achieve high quality, irrespective of changes to environmental conditions.
About the Fujifilm ZAC Processor
Unlike conventional plate processors, which just attempt to keep developer solution conductivity at a constant level, Fujifilm ‘ZAC’ processors incorporate unique technology that precisely controls the replenishment rate according to usage and oxidation levels, drawing upon software algorithms compiled from exhaustive Fujifilm lab testing. This avoids wasteful over replenishment while providing consistent processing of each plate for optimum quality and on-press performance.